• Opening Time : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM


Students can apply for student visas along with their dependents if he or she is graduated or have done Bachelor’s equivalent to the UK. Qualification of Spouse and Children does not matter in such cases. 

Dependents are allowed to stay in the UK under the new PBS (Points Based System) immigration requirements. These include the major applicants’ partners or children. For main student visa holders, the UK government’s work regulations are tight. A student visa holder, on the other hand, can work in a variety of jobs. They must nevertheless adhere to certain guidelines.

Dependents can apply for a dependent visa in the United Kingdom on their own or with the applicant. The principal applicant, on the other hand, must be a full-time student enrolled in a postgraduate level program (RQF level 7 or higher) for at least 9 months, a new government-sponsored student, or a Ph.D. extension scheme student.

 International students are allowed to bring their immediate family members to the United Kingdom while they are studying. To be specific, this includes the applicant's kid or partner. Dependents are what they're called. They have their own set of requirements for student visas in the United Kingdom.

Other relatives, such as siblings, parents, sisters, or other relatives, are not eligible to qualify as dependents.

Dependents on UK study visas are not restricted from working in certain areas. There are a few points for dependents under this:

  • Dependents can look for work in any industry.
  • Those with specialized talents should focus on professions that require them. Many organizations hire employees that are bilingual.
  • They are not permitted to work as a 'sports coach' or as other 'professional athletes.' They are unable to work as a dentist or doctor in training.

Work Time Duration

A dependent on a UK student visa can only stay in the UK with the principal visa holder. They must return to their country of origin with the principal visa holder. As a result, they can only work as long as they are in the United Kingdom. The length of time varies from 6 months to more than a year.

  • A Valid Passport
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Birth Certificate of Child (if required)
  • Bank Statements
  • Evidence of Relationship
  • TB Test Report

How to show Financials for Living Expenses 

 Each of you, your spouse, and your child must have a specific amount of money. This is in addition to the money you’ll need to keep yourself viable.

The amount of money they require is determined on where you will be studying. They must have one of the following:

  • Inside London: Courses cost £845 per month (for up to 9 months).
  • Outside London: Courses cost £680 per month (for up to 9 months).

If you’re applying with your spouse or kid (as a family), you’ll need to show that you have enough money to pay for your course and sustain yourself, as well as additional funds for each of them.