Study in Portugal
Similar to Spain, Portugal has a vivacious, kind, and relaxed atmosphere, which is sufficient to draw many international students.
Additionally, some of the oldest universities in the world are located in Portugal, and students pursuing careers in the social sciences, journalism, law, or even medicine are known to seek out these institutions. The most foreign students are admitted in Lisbon and Porto.
Take advantage of the low living costs and levies, enjoy some of the world’s best wines and delectable cuisine, and listen to fado.
Portugal visa process
To start your Portugal student visa process you must start it by getting letter of acceptance from your selected educational institute. Then all you need is to collect the documents that are required and to help you the list is already given below.
- Your letter of acceptance
- Valid passport proof of tuition fee that is already paid and you will also provide the scholarship document if applicable
- Two passport sized photographs
- Portugal student visa form (this form will be provided you by GandhiSir.com)
- Proof of your financial establishments
- Proof of your accommodation
- Proof of your criminal record
- Proof of Schengen travel health insurance and you will also need to have to get an adequate health insurance from a private company.
You are permitted to enter Portugal using the three-month temporary student visa that you have been issued. Your residence permit must be approved within those three months, after which the permit will take the place of the visa.
Leave a Reply