Study in Germany
Western Europe’s most developed nation is Germany. There are 8.2 million people living in the nation, with the majority of them residing in metropolitan regions. It is the second most popular immigration destination worldwide, behind the United States. Berlin is Germany’s capital and greatest metropolis, while the Ruhr is its largest conurbation. Additionally, it is one of the most well-liked nations for overseas students. At universities and colleges in Germany, international students make up more than 12% of the student body. It is a desirable location for education and offers a distinct way of life for students. Also, there is no need to worry about the language barrier as many international programmes are also available in English solo or in combination with German and other languages.
Germany visa process
Germany’s visa process should be started earlier than your program starts. GandhiSir.com is always there to help you by guiding through the whole process of the student visa. IELTS and TOFEL test results are accepted in Germany where required points must be 5-6.5 scores in IELTS and 79-80 points in TOFEL. Note that these are the minimum points mentioned.
Documents required for the procedure:
- Valid passport and 1 copy of your passport’s data page.
- 3 passport pictures according to biometric specifications.
- Personal covering letter that explains the exact purpose and duration of stay.
- Proof of payment of student fee.
- Proof of other academic qualifications/work experience and English language proficiency.
- Financial status proof.
- Income tax return.
- Personal bank statement.
- Accommodation proof and flight reservations.
- Travel health insurance, and
- Proof of civil status.
- Choose your college or university in Germany and start with the enrolment process. For enrolment at your decided institution, you will need your academic marksheets and work experience if any.
- Then you will need to open a blocked account at Deutsche bank or Fintiba bank to show proof of sufficient funds. This is required at the time of visa applying process.
- Then comes your interview that will be scheduled accordingly.
- Visa fee has to be paid at the time of interview and note that this fee is non-refundable even if the visa is rejected.
- At last, you will receive a notification of your visa approval.