Requirements for a Cyprus student visa:
- First of all, you must have a valid passport.
- Four recent passport-sized photographs and take care that the background must be white.
- Letter of acceptance from any well-reputed educational institute in Cyprus.
- Original documents of prior education.
- Proof of sufficient funds that will be used for your studies and accommodation.
- Proof of your criminal records.
- Travel health insurance.
After you enter Cyprus you also require the:
- Get health insurance in Cyprus for your stay.
How long does it take to get a Cyprus student visa:
Once the Cypriot officials handling your application receive your completed documentation, a student visa for Cyprus takes around a month to process. You should consider how long it will take to mail your documents or whether there are any errors that need to be fixed. As a result, you should begin the application process for a Cyprus student visa two to three months before you want to visit Cyprus.
Work while studying in Cyprus:
International students might find employment in Cyprus to help them pay for living expenses. The hospitality and hotel industries have a lot of job openings since they pay well. Additionally, while they are in school, students can find employment in the IT and banking industries. Cyprus too has low tax rates and marginally reduced living expenses. Twenty to thirty hours a week are typical for students.
Normal rules prohibit non-EU foreign students from working while they are studying in Cyprus. The government of the Republic of Cyprus makes exceptions for specific courses for which work permits may be provided to allow for practical training during the summer breaks.
The foreign student has the right to invite friends and family members from abroad to visit Cyprus as guests, provided that the student can obtain a bank guarantee of 300 Cyprus Pounds for each guest.
Leave a Reply