EXPLORE ABOUT CANADA
Canada, a highly popular country especially among Indians, is the largest country in the continent of North America that stands at the second position when seen across the world. It has around 35 million inhabitants that account for its small proportion but its prosperity is much more. Due to the shortage of labour force, it welcomes foreign immigrants to be a part of this nation and provides them services like quality studies, work facilities, and other amenities to lead a comfortable and good quality of life.
Canada is a famous tourist destination that is preferred wholeheartedly by various travellers and business promoters for exploring worldwide opportunities. The official capital city of Canada is Ottawa, located in Ontario region. To be clearer, the first names that mainly every Indian knows are Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Quebec which are metropolitan cities situated near the US borders. Here, the work opportunities are higher and many high-ranking colleges and universities offer courses both undergraduate and postgraduate to international students as well. There are ten provinces and three territories in Canada that have been managed by six-time zones due to their large size. A large portion of the country reported approximately two-thirds are left uninhabited and only 30% is available in the form of woodlands.
KEY BENEFITS OF IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
Canada is often regarded as one of the top immigration destinations in the world, with numerous chances for job, business, study, PR, and personal development. It is a country for individuals seeking a higher level of education, a better quality of life, more money, honesty, and happiness.
Canada’s economy is quite prosperous, and its government is working hard to ensure that it is one of the world’s top ten viable economies.
1.Living standards: The Canadian government consistently promises and delivers a high-quality standard of life to its immigrants and natives alike. Canada is a place where people live in peace. It gives their immigrants a good education. Canada guarantees the health and safety of its immigrants. The cost of living is reasonable. People are constantly interested in moving to Canada for this reason.
2. Secure environment: The first preference of an immigrant is to have access to safe and secure environment either socially or financially. Canada is a first world nation with low crime rate that provides equal rights to every citizen and to the immigrants also. The fresh air, clean water, and access to good health facilities and infrastructure increase the quality of life that mainly attracts the foreign visitors to set up their career by working and living in Canada.
3.Diversity: Due to influx of tourists, people from all backgrounds are staying together in a friendly environment and share social and cultural festivals. This is beneficial for internationals to experience multicultural environment for getting information about diverse cultures, religions, and social norms. Also, the friendlier relationships develop with Canadian natives when foreigners and domestic citizens live and enjoy together. To make the stay comfortable, Canada offers warm and welcoming policies to its immigrants.
4.Secularism and Political Stability
The most fascinating aspect of Canada is that it is both secular and politically stable. Religions and cultures from all around the world are welcomed in Canada. You have the same value regardless of the religion you belong to. You are free to continue to follow your faith as before.
Politically, Canada is in a good place. Dirty politics and corruption are not acceptable to them. People will respect your political beliefs and will never put pressure on you to modify them. The expense of living is modest. That is why immigrants to Canada are constantly interested.
5. Globally Recognised Education :
- Academic success: Mainly, majority of students choose Canada to pursue their higher studies either undergraduate or post graduate to develop research skills and widen their level of knowledge in an international environment. Here, the benefit is that courses are available in almost every field from business to health, technology to agriculture, and engineering to space science; further these are delivered through diplomas, degrees, certificates, and apprenticeship programs to allow students to choose programs according to their interest.
- Cost efficient fees: The program fees in every college or university throughout Canada is fairly low as compared to other leading countries in education. The affordable education price allows the students to continue their studies and gain professional teachings from industry experienced tutors which is valued across the world.
- Skill Development: Classes in Canadian colleges or universities focus more on practical work to prepare students for job fields. For the same, co-operative work terms are included in majority of courses that makes up around 4 months in a year. It is helpful in training the students practically to experience the real world and future work positions. Additionally, internships are provided to learn the work culture.
6.Medical support: Medical assistance is one of a person’s most fundamental necessities. It is stated in every country’s constitution to provide the fundamental requirements of its citizens. For its immigrants and citizens, the Canadian government always covers high-quality medical care.
The citizens of Canada have access to public health insurance. Citizens, permanent residents, and immigrants can all apply for public health insurance. You do not have to pay any additional fees to obtain public medical insurance. All you have to do now is pay the tax.
You must present your public health insurance card while receiving public medical services. Every province in Canada has its own health insurance scheme. As a result, it’s critical to understand which province you’re in and what their strategy entails.
Conclusion: If you’re planning to relocate to a developed country, Canada is your best bet. Canada’s government is committed to provide the finest services possible to its immigrants and residents. People from all over the globe want to move to Canada because it has the greatest lifestyle, medical facilities, educational perks, and a secure and safe living.
WAYS TO IMMIGRATE CANADA
The immigration procedure in Canada is complex, and it is entirely dependent on your intentions, present status, and applicable qualifying range. Aspirants who intend to apply for a Canada visa application online may become confused by the several options available, making it necessary for them to seek the assistance of an experienced and top immigration consultant in order to arrive in Canada securely.
- • The Canadian government gives high priority to skilled, semi-skilled, and agricultural workers in its multipath immigration procedure.
- When it comes to citizenship and immigration in Canada, Express Entry is the most well-known method that operates on a point-by-point basis.
- In addition to Express Entry, obtaining a work-permit visa is another option for relocating to Canada, which can be extended by applying for a PR visa.
- • Quebec is a totally self-governing province in Canada, with its own immigration rules and regulations.
- One can also migrate to Canada from India, as a student and gain their experience over there to get migrated easily, and this applies to those who wish to pursue their overseas career.
PRE AND POST LANDING SERVICES
- Helping students in Course Registration and applying for Enrolment letters.
- Assisting the customer in obtaining a recognised body’s education assessment/evaluation.
- Any further changes in immigration legislation will be communicated to the client.
- Advising the customer on additional requirements that must be met in order to fulfil the selection criteria.
- Assist with currency conversion.
- Provide any information about your destination country that is required.
- Assisting customers with resume preparation as required by employers.
- Providing expert advice on his or her planned profession and employment responsibilities in the target country.
Our Post-Landing Services in Destination Country:
- Assisting with the application for a SIN card, a government card, or a government health card, as appropriate.
- Assisting with the opening of a bank account as well as the application for bank debit and credit cards.
- Information on private health insurance businesses in the destination country where you may get temporary health insurance while you wait 90 days for government coverage. During the 90-day wait for government health insurance, insurance is available.
- Admissions advice for students wishing to further continue their education at a college or university level.
- Guidance for obtaining a Driving License.
- Information on public transportation and Income Tax structure prevalent in the country.