Benefits of studying in Cyprus
- Study gap accepted in Cyprus: the first and foremost reason for studying in Cyprus is that this country accepts up-to 10 years of study gap. Even someone about 35 years of age can get admission as a student.
- Affordable tuition fee and reasonable cost of living: In Cyprus, universities are not so expensive that a student would need to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars merely to enrol. The annual tuition cost may not exceed 10,000 euros, and tuition payments may be made on a monthly basis. Moreover, things aren’t pricey in Cyprus; transportation, housing, food, and hotel are all inexpensive and accessible. For approximately 800-900 Euros per month, for instance, you may rent a three-bedroom apartment. Additionally, telephone and communication services are also important.
- The exam and course structure are beneficial for students: In the majority of colleges, classes begin in February or early October. But overseas visitors should sign up two to three weeks in advance. Rolling admissions are also provided to institutions for the upcoming start date. Exams are not pass/fail affairs. In its place, a testing system, research articles, and group projects are employed. However, each course (topic) often has two exams, one in the middle and one at the end of the term.
- Reasonable entry requirements for internationals: Higher education institutions in Cyprus have the same entrance standards as those in Europe. Candidates must also possess a strong command of English and a certificate of successful completion of secondary education (a translated certificate listing the courses and number of hours) (TOEFL or IELTS). Colleges also provide a variety of language courses for students who, for a variety of reasons, were unable to get the necessary number of credits in English.
- Great universities to choose from: Cyprus has a robust secondary and higher education system. The latter, though, is especially well-liked among visitors. At least one-third of the 25,000 students who attend universities in Cyprus who are studying abroad are foreigners. The UK and US partner universities fully accredit the dual degree programmes that are offered by a number of international colleges and universities in Cyprus.
In the nation, there are a number of public and private colleges that offer study programmes in a wide range of subjects, including business, medicine, computer science, and tourism management. Some of the best universities are given below:
- University of Nicosia
- Cyprus school of molecular medicine
- European university Cyprus
- CTL Eurocollege
- Mediterranean institute of scientific research
- Cyprus international institute of management