AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA
As per the Australian government, to enter the country, most nationals need a permit called the Australian visa. There are however, countries that do not need a visa to enter Australia. Based on the length of stay, number of entries, purpose of visit, etc, there are multiple types of Visas as discussed in this guide. The Australian visa is linked to your passport on approval. As a result, a stamping of the passport is not required. Australia is very strict about ensuring the safety of the citizens and their country.
HOW TO APPLY AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA?
- Visit Gandhisir.com office.
- Consult with one of our highly educated counsellors.
- Pick a visa category as per your requirement.
- Fill out the application form for the respective visa
- Attach whichever original documents requested by the embassy
- Our team will help you submit the form to the embassy
- Pay the visa fees at the time of form submission
- Provide the biometrics
- Organize a health examination if instructed by the embassy
AUSTRALIA VISA TYPES
Now, after knowing the procedure, we need to understand the Australian Visa and Australian visa categories. There are various types and limitations of Australian visa. Here, we shed a light on a few of its types:
Tourist Visa Australia – Australian Tourist Visa is mostly required for the tourists, visiting the country for enjoying holidays, or also for meeting their family/friends/relatives.
This visa is a short-stay visa and hence it holds a certain duration, up to which it is valid. The duration for the tourist visa is based on your preferences, it ranges from 3 months, 6 months to 12 months.
You may select it as per your availability in the country. This visa is under the visitor category also known as Subclass 600.
Business Visa Australia – Being blessed with a favourable and equally wonderful atmosphere for business, people are bound to enter the land of Australia to explore every possibility of either developing their particular business or establishing it from scratch.
Truth be told, there is nothing like Australia! But, in order to reap the benefits out of its business atmosphere, one needs to obtain an endorsement known as the Australia business visa.
Visitor Visa Australia – Obtaining a visa for Australia has never been that tough. Credit to the Government of Australia for having made all the provisions to procure the visa hassle-free. However, one needs to merely understand the visa types and their usage. Australian visitor visa is also known as the subclass 600 and is one of the visas that allow an applicant to enter the country for a short duration.
The Australian Visitor visa has been designed to meet the requirements of the applicant. However, the visa can be obtained for three given purposes.
For Short-term business purpose (business steam)
For Tourism, meeting family/friends (tourist stream)
For meeting a family who is sponsoring the visit (sponsored family stream)
Temporary Work Visa Australia – A temporary work visa, aka, the subclass 400 is a short-term visa that allows a person to take part in highly specialized skill, and non-ongoing work in Australia. The profile of the work must be such that it can be completed in a period of 6 months or less. The permit allows you to work for a term of 3 months in a specified domain. In certain cases, you may also be issued with a visa for up to 6 months.
Temporary Activity Visa Australia – Also known as the subclass 408, this type of permit is issued for individuals travelling to Australia to undertake in activities or work on a short-term basis. Based on the purpose, there are several streams such as religious activities, sports activities, superyachts, etc. The validity of the visa depends on this.
Australia Transit Visa – Another common kind of Australian visa issued is the Australia transit visa. It is categorized as subclass 771 and permits the holder to transit in the country for 72 hours. The rights permitted may differ but this type is generally issued when the holder has a flight ahead to another country that requires a stop in Australia.
Australia PR Visa – Australia’s permanent residence relates to migrating there with family from the home country. Australia migration can prove a really good opportunity as India has a good relationship with Australia. Being the world’s most urbanized country, Australia has ample employment opportunities.
AUSTRALIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Well, there are certain requirements for the Australian visa. There are various types of visas, and one of the biggest requirements of holding any of these visas is that they particularly meet the eligibility criteria. Australia Visa Requirements for Indian Citizens are given below,
- Original passport with a validity of up to 6 months ahead of the date of journey
- Coloured photographs as per the photo specifications
- Detailed cover letter
- Proof of change of name (if applicable)
- Proof of financial funds
- Savings bank statement from the previous 6 months
- Salary slip; or any other equivalent documents
- Invitation letter (if visiting a friend)
- The letter must specify your relationship with the invitee
- The purpose of the visit and the length of stay in the country
- Specifying if they are staying with you
- Proof of you returning home
- Letter from your employer
- Letter from your school, college or the university
- Proof that you have immediate family back home
- Proof of your major assets at home
- Return ticket
- Character documents – PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Income Tax Returns proof
- Proof of identification – PAN card, Aadhaar card
PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS FOR AUSTRALIA VISA
- Photo size: 35 mm x 45 mm.
- Coloured copy must be provided
- The head must be about 30 mm in the photo frame.
- Head should be well-centred.
- The picture should be recent and not older than 6 months.
- The background must be white
- Neutral expressions
- Glasses are not permitted.
- Headgears are not allowed except for religious reasons.
- Clothing shouldn’t match the background.
VALIDITY OF AUSTRALIA VISA
The validity of an Australian visa depends upon how many days the visitor is planning to stay in the country. The duration of the visa is decided by the immigration department officials. In the application form, one will have to clearly mention the purpose and the duration of his/her stay in the country, upon which the duration will be decided by the government of Australia. However, any Australian visa – Tourist, Student or Business – is categorized into three categories as, single entry, double entry, and multiple entry visas.
Leave a Reply